CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER
The Lead is a media company that bridges the fashion, retail, and consumer industry with global silicon valley through research, publications, and executive events. We’re hiring a customer success manager to optimize the experience of our sponsors, from pre-sales to onboarding to post-event support. The Customer Success Manager will serve as the main point of contact for all signed sponsors and ensure that they get the most value out of The Lead’s products.
The Client Success Manager will need to work with the marketing and sales teams at our sponsor companies to clearly explain their role, quickly respond to questions, and advocate for them internally during product development and operational execution in order to help them be successful in their sponsorships.
- Work with Sales and Creative team to create sponsorship sales materials
- Work with the product team to create sponsor onboarding materials
- Maintain salesforce records for all sponsor interactions
- Onboard sponsors and work with their teams to ensure a clear understanding of their role
- Manage sponsors’ experience during events
- Track contract deliverables and ensure all timelines are met
- Help identify up-sell opportunities and build relationships with counterparts on the sponsor end
- 3+ years of relevant customer-facing experience in the tech, retail, media, or events industry, prior startup and/or technology company experience a plus
- Passion for client success and a service-based approach
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively (both written and verbal)
- A high degree of responsiveness and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-changing environment
- Natural ability and desire to take initiative
- Solution-oriented working style
- Strong interpersonal skills
Interested in working at The Lead? Email your resume to email@example.com or submit it directly below and we will be in touch.