JOIN OVER 1,800 ATTENDEES DRIVING FASHION & RETAIL INNOVATION
THE RIGHT PEOPLE. THE RIGHT CONVERSATIONS.
The Innovation Summit is The Lead’s flagship event, where 1,800+ attendees from the fashion & retail innovation community converge to learn from & connect with the brands, retailers, digital natives, & tech start-ups that are defining tomorrow’s industry.
The two-day festival features more than 100 stand-out speakers across three stages. At the heart of the event lives The Innovation Village — a 30,000 square foot assemblage of all things innovation where tomorrow’s digital native brands live side-by-side with tomorrow’s technology in a relationships-first setting.
- Is Sustainability a Topline or Bottomline Conversation?
- Are We at Peak Rental or Is There Room to Grow?
- How AI, On-Demand, & Upcycling are Fundamentally Transforming Fashion Supply Chains
- Build, Partner, Buy: Corporate Options for Iconic Brands
- Social Marketing 3.0: Nano Influencers, Social Selling & Scale
- The Best Businesses Are Built on LTV: Investing in Customer Retention
- Human Meets Machine to Create the New Customer Experience
- Marketing Beyond Facebook & Instagram
- New Retail Spaces: Experimenting With Form & Function
- Data-Driven Stores: AI-Enabled Experience, Merchandising & Staffing
- What Is the Next Leap Forward in Digital Commerce?
- Where Do Digital-Native Brands Go From Here?
CULTURE & LEADERSHIP
- Creating a Culture for the 21st Century Workforce
- New Leadership Checklist for the Age of Disruption
- Follow the money: How the Innovation Economy Works
- Making Technology Your Competitive Advantage: How to Take Smart Risks
- Sourcing Innovation: Why and How to Work With Start-up Tech Companies
- How the Beauty Industry Is Harnessing Technology to Make Great Strides
- Looking Into the Crystal Ball: Retail in a Post-Big Tech World
Brands and retailers, digital natives, tech start-ups, investors, dealmakers, analysts, real estate operators, enterprise tech leaders, creatives, academics and media comprise the 1,800+ individuals at The Lead Innovation Summit. The Lead’s fashion and retail community touches apparel, footwear, accessories, beauty and home.
Designed for an elevated discussion in an elevated environment, The Lead Innovation Summit brings together the following:
THE INNOVATION VILLAGE — The Lead Innovation Village features more than a dozen digital native vertical brands combined with leading retail & fashion tech start-ups to bring all things fashion & retail innovation to life in one place.
INTIMATE BREAKOUTS — The Lead will organize and facilitate a handful of private lunches for select partners at the summit.
MASTERCLASSES — Select partners will have an opportunity to teach workshops and masterclasses at The Lead Innovation Summit.
DEEP LEARNING — The Lead will present proprietary research on The Foremost 50 and The Leading 100 lists.
LEARN LARGE — On stage thought leadership lives at the center of The Lead Innovation Summit.
SOCIAL EVENTS — The Lead brings unique social events to Brooklyn, including events at Brooklyn Bowl and Brooklyn Brewery.
Priority Program For Qualified Brands & Retailers
If you are a brand or retail executive, you and your team may qualify for complimentary registration ($1,995 value) when you join the LeadTime program. This priority program includes the registration as well as a curated conference experience in which The Lead will align your interests with the most relevant content sessions, networking, and learning experiences. In return, we simply ask that you participate in one of the value-add activities chosen specifically for you.
PROGRAM & EXPERIENCE
More than 30 content sessions & CEO vision talks across 3 stages. Industry luminaries deliver lesson-oriented key notes, panels, CEO vision talks & fire-sides. Challenge your peers & discover new approaches with a cross-section of industry leaders.
The Innovation Village
Attendees explore new technologies & connect to digital native brands in the 30,000 sq. foot Innovation Village — the connection driving, interactive experience at the heart of the Summit.
The Festival Experience
Hospitality meets unexpected connections in curated social environments featuring incredible food & beverage from partners including Sweetgreen, 16 Handles, Roberta’s, Van Leeuwen, Rise Coffee, and Out East Rosé.
BROOKLYN BOWL | RUNWAY OF DREAMS
Runway of Dreams works toward a future of inclusion, acceptance and opportunity in the fashion industry for people with disabilities. The Lead, in collaboration with select partners, will host The Lead Innovation Summit official after-party at Brooklyn Bowl. Proceeds from the event will benefit Runway of Dreams.
We have secured discounted rates for attendees at several of Brooklyn’s best hotels— located just a 10-minute walk from The Lead Innovation Summit’s main stage.
The Brooklyn Expo Center | 72 Noble St, Brooklyn, NY 11222
Brooklyn, what are you waiting for? Williamsburg sits at the nexus of fashion, technology & media. The undisputed capital of creativity, come see why Adidas, BMW & Amazon do their best brainstorming in this neighborhood.
30 minute drive from Midtown Manhattan, 20 minute drive from SoHo
Interested in partnering with The Lead?
Sponsorship opportunities are available for companies across the fashion-retail-commerce value chain. Email email@example.com or fill out our partnership form for more information.
Comments are closed.