Qualified Brands & Retailers That Enroll in LeadTime Receive Complimentary Registration to The Lead Summit ($1995 Value)
LeadTime cuts through the noise of the conference to create a curated, unique experience for brands and retailers. The Lead will align your interests with the most relevant content sessions, networking, and learning experiences. In return, we simply ask that you participate in one of the value-add activities chosen specifically for you. While we ask you to spend a limited amount of time with some of our innovative partners, we do so in a thoughtful way that will make your time at The Lead Summit more valuable.
To apply for the LeadTime program, please CLICK HERE or contact email@example.com
The Lead will align you with other brand & retail executives based on common interests. In return for complimentary registration, we ask that you participate in ONE of the following sessions suggested for you. —
- Workshops: With your specific focus in mind, join a small group of brand & retail executives in roundtable formats to work through common challenges and identify unseen opportunities.
- Private Lunches: Topic-driven VIP lunches bring together like-minded brand & retail executives for structured networking and thoughtfully designed discussions.
- Dream & Bowl: Raise money for Runway of Dreams at The Lead Summit official party, where The Lead and our partners will donate $1 for every pin.
- CEO Vision Talks: This content session will be aligned with your specific interests. Learn from the visionary leadership of start-up CEOs inventing the future of fashion & retail.
- Masterclasses: Innovative practitioners attack specific business problems in these large-format panel-style learning sessions build for brand and retail executives.
A Curated Experience
In the weeks before The Lead Summit, our team will send you —
- A list of recommended content sessions based on your individual, day-to-day focus
- The top five companies in The Innovation Village innovating to serve your category
In order to receive your complimentary registration, we ask that you commit to joining the session The Lead suggests for you. It is our promise to you that this will feel like a curated experience — not a “salesy” experience – as is the case with everything we do at The Lead. All activities will take place before 1:00 pm on May 19th or 20th.
As part of the LeadTime program, we may also ask to connect you with select partners that align with your business goals. Any such suggestions will be thoughtful and aligned to your specific focus areas.
To apply for the LeadTime program, please complete the form below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org