IN SESSION NOW
Attending The Lead Classroom, but not sure how to join? Visit the syllabus page linked in your calendar invite & confirmation email. Need help? Email email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org or call 315-992-8082 for immediate assistance.
40+ Facilitated Workshops
2 Sessions per Classroom
Distance Learning Platform
WHAT IS THE LEAD CLASSROOM?
The Lead Classroom is a one of a kind event — a place to learn from industry leaders, connect to peers, and discover the most relevant innovations.
Specific enough to be personal and broad enough to be far-reaching, The Lead Classroom prepares you to succeed in today’s tumultuous environment.
The Lead Classroom is an online/offline experience. Even before we start, you will receive a Back-to-School Box with —
- Everything you need for your Classroom experience: The Lead notebook, pen, water bottle, and more
- Classrooms need coffee and you will find a personal coffee maker in your box
- Background information and your custom Actionable Framework doc
- Fun surprises from our brand partners and sponsors
THE LEAD CLASSROOM EXPERIENCE
- Each Classroom meets twice
- Sessions are approximately 1.5 hours
- Actionable Framework enables you to apply learnings immediately
- Senior industry executives facilitate classrooms & workshops
- Test ideas, knowledge-share, compare progress, work together
- Get inspired by your peers & facilitators
- Focus on real-world tactics & success strategies
- Develop personal leadership & change management tools
- Identify innovative technology & acquisition strategies
Expand Your Network:
- Build lasting & meaningful connections in a face-to-face environment
- Share challenges and learnings with dozens of peers
- Gain exposure to a curated set of technology innovators
- Learning Systems used by top universities
- Interactive tool set with white board & video
- Real-Time face-to-face learning
Curated for Collaboration:
- Classrooms are curated for maximum collaboration
- Curriculum is tailored to a specific part of the industry
- Only brand & retail professionals may enroll
You Will Leave The Lead Classroom Experience With—
The ability to stand-out in your organization and take on unique projects
New ways of thinking about old (and new) problems, taught by industry leaders
An Actionable Framework for navigating short and long term industry change
New and lasting relationships with your workshop peer-group
An understanding of what the fashion & retail executive of tomorrow will look like
New leadership tools to build consensus, rally teams, and build confidence
How to identify technologies based on your needs, not on what you hear
And you will do it all in less than 3 1/2 hours
WHO IS IT FOR?
The Lead Classroom is designed for curious, proactive, and growth-oriented professionals.
They come from categories including fashion, beauty, home, consumer goods, food & beverage, and luxury.
Classroom subjects include: Marketing, E-commerce, Stores, Merchandising & Design, and Innovation.
Merchandising & Design
Classroom 1: Sept. 9th & Sept. 16th (TLC 1)
Classroom 2: Oct. 1st & Oct. 7th (TLC 9)
Classroom 1: Sept. 30th & Oct. 6th (TLC 7)
Classroom 1: Sept. 30th & Oct. 7th (TLC 8)
Classroom 1: Sept. 9th & Sept. 16th (TLC 2)
Classroom 2: Oct.1st & Oct. 8th (TLC 10)
Merchandising & Design
Classroom 1: Sept. 10th & Sept. 17th (TLC 4)
Attendees will enroll in 1 (or more) of 11 Classrooms with 35 of their peers. Each Classroom has a Part A & Part B (1.5 hours each) which will take place a week apart.
PART A: Business Strategies & Tactics
We begin by introducing the Action Framework received in the Back-to-School Box. The Classroom will then see a real-world presentation from a leading industry executive — this forms the basis of our workshop discussion. Next, the 32 Students-Attendees break up into groups of eight for collaborative workshops facilitated by industry leaders. Finally, we conclude with a short summary of each cohort’s outcomes.
PART B: Personal Leadership, Organizational Effectiveness, & Technology
In Part B, we focus on process, tools, and technologies necessary to implement the business strategies and tactics learned in Part A. In addition to a lesson in leadership (and a second workshop session), Part B will consist of a look at a curated group of cutting-edge and timely technology solutions from our Leading 100 list.
The Lead Classroom is open to Brand & Retail professionals. For the remainder of 2020, The Lead will waive the $795 registration — qualified brand & retail professionals may enroll at no cost. Classes are limited and registration is subject to availability and approval.
For more detail on the attendee profile, see Who’s Coming