Where EVERY Brand Gets Great at Direct-to-Consumer.
Stay Ahead of The Innovation Curve— Venture-backed start-ups, platform technologies, point products, data management, future-proofing, headless commerce, privacy regulation – be ahead of the curve.
Meet the Direct 60 Execs Winning at Direct-to-Consumer— Understand the shared role of data, dig into next-gen customer experience, create/move product faster, get the acquisition playbook and unpack the org for optimal function.
Scale Up Your Direct-To-Consumer business— Learn how leading executives are transforming legacy brands and rebuilding company infrastructure to set a roadmap for your own business’ success.
Be Safe & Be thoughtful— Only 225 people in a space for 600, vaccines required, negative tests mandatory, separate entrances — considerate, cautious, and above all safe. The in-person event will be held at The Williamsburg Hotel in Brooklyn, NY.
The Direct 60 List is the power list of brand leaders defining and mastering ‘Direct-to-Consumer’. These leaders continue to embrace technology, innovation, and next-gen strategies to transform their businesses & the industry. They are all individually and collectively excelling at —
- Physical Retail Strategy
- Internal Organization, Hiring, & Change Management
- Supply Chain & Sustainability Initiatives
- Digital Commerce & Omnichannel Capabilities
- Customer Acquisition & Retention Strategy
- Customer Experience
- Use of Customer Data & AI
Join us on October 14th for The Direct 60 award ceremony, Insights Report, and the standout awards.
VP, Digital Technology & Innovation
Estée Lauder Companies
Chief Innovation Officer & SVP, Business Planning
Chief Digital Officer
VP, Digital Innovation
EVP, Chief Digital Officer
Chief Digital Officer
IN-PERSON (NYC) EXPERIENCE
The exclusive, 225-attendee in-person program is designed to help you scale up your direct-to-consumer operation, stay ahead of the innovation curve, benchmark your key decisions among your peers, and leave with over the horizon abilities to plan what comes next.
Designed for executives leading storied brands, the event is built on the research and honorees recognized in The Direct 60 List. Join us for the award ceremony, The Direct 60 Insights Report, intimate peer benchmarking discussions, and key programming flowing from the research. See speakers and topics on the New York agenda.
The Lead is putting health and safety first. Vaccines are required, we will be testing at the door, and we are utilizing just 35% of the total venue occupancy. You can see more on our health & safety protocols here.
Awards, Insights & Speakers
This online program is your opportunity to hear from the Direct 60 honorees, learn why they were selected to The Direct 60 List, get exclusive insights into the research, and more!
Together we will award standout executives with the Icon Award, Trailblazer Award, Breakout Award, Pivot Award, and more.
The Lead will present key findings such as (1) How to accurately define direct-to-consumer (2) Who is winning in this new business model (3) How data has become the center of customer experience (4) How teams are effectively scaling D2C and much more.
Stay for key panel sessions on topics including — Stores as the Difference Maker in the D2C Business Model, The D2C Playbook for Customer Experience, Investing in Foundations to Tilt the Playing Field, and more.
DIRECT 60 AWARDS & INSIGHTS:
- The Direct 60 List Insights Report
- The Direct 60 List Awards Ceremony
- Customer Experience Wins Market Share
- Maintaining Cultural Relevance
- The New Direct-to-Consumer Org. Structure
- Stores as the Difference Maker in the D2C Business Model
- The D2C Playbook for Customer Acquisition
- Investing in Customer Experience to Tilt the Playing Field
- Mastering the Direct-to-Consumer Business Model
- Optimizing All Channels
- Right Audience, Right Journey
- Pre & Post Purchase Customer Relationships
- Benchmarking Roundtable SWOT
- The Direct 60 Executive Interviews & Roundtable Discussions
PAST & CURRENT ATTENDEES INCLUDE
We want to ensure that our attendees not only feel safe attending in-person but are safe. To guarantee the health and safety of all attendees, speakers, staff, and vendors we have created a set of standards drawn from recommended industry health & safety protocols.
- Full vaccination, as defined by the CDC, is required.
- The Lead will be administering 10-min. rapid tests at the event’s point of entry. All attendees and staff will be tested before entering. (You may also test at home/offsite, additional details provided upon registration.)
- Capacity restrictions: Just 30% of the total venue will be utilized, ensuring ample room to safely gather and learn.
- A designated entrance guarantees minimal contact with hotel guests.
- Enhanced cleaning of the venue before, during, and after the event to ensure the highest level of cleanliness.
- The highest standards of food safety will also be followed.
Still have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Williamsburg Hotel | 96 Wythe Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11249
Williamsburg sits at the nexus of fashion, technology & media. The undisputed capital of creativity, come see why Adidas, BMW & Amazon do their best brainstorming in this neighborhood.
30-minute drive from Midtown Manhattan, 20-minute drive from SoHo